Bonding & Custom Formalities
Fethiye is a port of entry-exit and all kinds of custom procedures can be arranged on your behalf.
You can get information from the Marina office for customs, entry-exit procedures and yacht registration document (Transit Log) transactions.
- 24 hours CCTV;
- 24 hours Mooring Service;
- Bilge and Waste Water (receiving) Station;
- Car Park;
- Clean Water;
- Customs Services;
- Electric Units from 16A to 125A;
- Gas Station;
- Solid Waste Station;
- High Standard Showers and Toilets;
- Swimming Pool;
- Technical Services;
- Yacht Club;
- Wireless Internet;
- Boat Rental Companies
Our mooring team is at your service 24/7 Our mooring team is at your service 24/7 You can reach the watch tower on VHF channel 73. As soon as you enter the marina, an berthing boat greets you and helps you moor.
- Restrooms & Showers
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Bars & Restaurants
- Supermarket (Delivery Available)
- Wireless Internet (WLAN), TV and Telephone
- Hydro Lift
- Fuel Station
- Repair & Maintenance
- Weather Forecast
- Berthing Service and VHF Channel
- 24 Hour Security & Central Fire Fighting Systems
- Excursions, Tours, Transfers & Rent a Car
- First Aid & Medical Emergencies
- Post Office & Courier Services
- Waste Disposal (pump out satasion)
- 24 Hour ATM Service
Marina Office Services
The marina reception is at your service 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. The marina reception is at your service 24 hours a day. You can call our staff on channel 73 or visit our office for assistance for any matter any time.
- Assistance in customs entry and exit procedures;
- General Information Services;
- Daily Weather Forecast;
- Telecommunication Services;
- VHF Communication;
- Currency Exchange Office;
- Wireless Internet Connection;
- Cargo, Transfer and Mail
Environmental Protection Services
- Bilge water and domestic waste water
- Intake station
- Waste oil collection station
- Solid waste separation station
- Emergency services
- Blue flag award
- TYHA 5 gold chip award
- Environmentally Friendly Facility Certificate
- Waste Battery Collection Station
The boatyard liaison offices are located within the marina.
Repairs such as painting, sanding, etc. are not allowed on boats in the marina. Minor repairs can be done by the boat owner or contracted maintenance companies only if the marina management deems it appropriate. Other repairs can be done at the boatyard which is 1 mile away from the marina.
Reservation can be made on your behalf for Towing – Throwing, under-cleaning, antifouling and onshore/land parking services.